Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Top Liberian Radio Personality "Master Queen" To Launch Vegan Nail Polish Line

 
Liberia # Female Radio Personality Master Queen aka Grace Weah to launch her vegan nail polish line Masque Nail Lacque under the Masque Brand  July in Monrovia. Liberia. Grace has always had a love for beauty products. After years of thinking about it and being inspired by her mentor's entrepreneurial spirit she went ahead to launch a color popping, easy drying non-toxic vegan nail polish brand with plans to expand in the future.



What inspired you to go into the beauty industry?
My first experiences with beauty products involved nail polish. I’ve always love nail polish since I was a child. I recently started experimenting with make up. It was a ritual for me to get my nails done every two weeks. Having my nails done nicely is like a good hair day for me. I feel better. I wanted a product I was passionate about and I could not think of anything better than nail polish.
 

Why was it important for you to do a vegan nail polish?
I wanted to stay in tuned with the nail industry. To date, many major brands are converting to 5 free and better. Testing on animals is not necessary and old school. My vision is to stay up to date on trends and produce a product I’m proud to place on shelves. I’m a health conscious person and I wanted my brand to reflect me and who I am.
 
How has the the line been received thus far and do you have plans to expand in to other beauty products?
So far I’ve received great feed back. People are very receptive to the brand. They like what I’m bringing into the community. Healthy and fashionable nail polish! I encourage my customers to suggests colors they want me to carry, this way they are included in the growth of the brand. The  broad “MASQUE BRAND” is a board brand, this makes me able to expand to other beauty essentials in the future, nail care products , fragrances and more.




 



 
Photo Credit: Vahei Tolbert
All Lipstick provided by Angel's Lips Cosmetics
 
 
To get more information or to get press information about launch email jmkpublicist@gmail.com for more details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment